14 February 2011

The "move" is completed....

I will be pleased to announce that I made it through immigrations with little struggle, Cobalt took the trip decently and was out in short time... had a lovely V-day dinner made by the boy including:

Ciabatta bread with olive oil and balsamic
Watercress, spinach, arugula salad topped with sliced grilled pears, prosciutto and goat cheese with a balsamic reduction
Layered Rosti, steak and pate' with a Madeira reduction, grilled mushroom and steamed asparagus
Some form of tiramisu

So now safely in a food coma, cobaly schnoozing away... the main parts of my crazy move are done successfully. The only sad things I left being my dearly beloved Bose and many quilts... but alas I will see them again in May.

Mission Accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment